- Getting yourself ready
Getting yourself ready
What do I need to bring?
- 2 swimsuits: one to wear during therapy (pool, aquatic circuits, aquagym) and another kept dry to wear after therapy. For men, only bathing trunks are allowed.
- For therapy, a disposable undergarment will be provided in your booth.
- Slip-proof sandals, as shoes are not allowed inside the institute.
- Sports gear to take advantage of the free-access fitness room.
- Casual wear and comfortable shoes to walks by the sea, ideal to make the most of the benefits of sea air.
- Your medical files.
What will I find on site?
- 1 bathrobe, towels and swimming cap and bag.
- Sandals (complimentary for your first one-week stay).
In our shop*, we also offer: swimsuits and swimming caps, sandals, beauty products, clothes and books to enjoy during your stay.
* Depending on destination. For details, please contact directly the establishment where you will be staying.
How do I get ready for my stay?
- take time out to carefully plan your trip, to arrive on site relaxed and refreshed, ideally the evening before,
- as far as possible try to free your mind of day-to-day concerns so you can devote yourself entirely to your own well-being throughout your stay,
- prepare for Slimness therapy programmes by gradually adjusting – balancing – your diet over the 2 or 3 weeks prior to arrival.
Some programmes include physical or sports activities. You will also have the possibility to use a fitness and body-building room, together with the free-access pool.
What really matters is for you to be in a perfect frame of mind, prior to your arrival, to optimize your well-being during your stay and make the most of the therapy and activities on offer.
In short, get ready to let us take care of you.