The Cures Marines Hotel is located in Trouville, a legendary seaside resort that is experiencing a renaissance. This hotel combines originality, elegance and MGallery attentiveness, with the skill and expertise of Thalassa sea & spa. The Cures Marines is within walking distance of Deauville, a chic seaside resort with a rich history and a leading institute dedicated to overall health and wellbeing. Come relax and unwind.
Jean-Philippe Nuel, the demanding and inspired interior designer, has restored the hotel to its former unique elegance. The 103 rooms, including 16 suites, are decorated with repainted frescoes over the beds that are based on the original decor discovered at the hotel. Mother-of-pearl chandeliers evoke a 1970s atmosphere, and the white and gray color palette has blue highlights that echo the marine environment.
- The hotel is directly connected to the thalassotherapy institute - Spa guests can use the fitness room and relaxation area: seawater pool heated to 33°C, hammam with oriental body scrub area, cardio fitness room, relaxation room and herbal tea room Non-spa guests have access to this area Monday through Saturday from 8am to 9am, 1pm to 2pm and 6pm to 8pm and on Sundays from 1pm to 2pm - Free Wifi throughout the hotel
Facilities in the rooms
King-size bed or queen-size bed, air conditioning, cable TV and multimedia hub, foreign TV channels, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, safe, telephone, bathrobes, hairdryer, closet.
Room details and occupancy
- Inner Courtyard Superior Room, 280 to 344 sq. ft. (26 to 32 m²): view of the interior courtyard, up to 2 adults - Port View Superior Room, 237 to 334 sq. ft. (22 to 31 m²): view of the port of Trouville, up to 2 adults - Sea View Superior Room, 215 to 280 sq. ft. (20 to 26 m²): partial sea view, up to 2 adults - Port View Deluxe Room, 226 to 420 sq. ft. (21 to 39 m²): view of the port of Trouville, up to 2 adults - Sea View Deluxe Room, 237 to 409 sq. ft. (22 to 38 m²): sea view, up to 2 adults - Junior Suite, 334 to 388 sq. ft. (31 to 36 m²): up to 2 adults - Suite, 398 to 495 sq. ft. (37 to 46 m²): sea view, up to 2 adults
Four rooms for guests with reduced mobility
- Free accommodation for children under 12 sharing a room with a parent. For children under 12, meals must be paid for directly at the hotel - Children's menu and child seats are available in the restaurant
- Rooms are available from 4pm on the day of your arrival, and up to 12pm on the day of your departure - Elevators - Luggage storage - Laundry and dry cleaning service (paying) - 24-hour room service - Concierge - Valet parking - Porter service - Safe deposit box at the front desk - Pets allowed in the room (30 euro per day surcharge to be paid directly at the hotel)
Restaurant and Bar
Exposed brickwork, moldings, gorgeous canvas reproductions of Belle Epoque photographs, a sophisticated and intimate atmosphere.
The extremely chic restaurant can be admired from the staircase leading to the bar.
- Wheelchair access - Opening hours: Lunch from 12:45pm to 2:30pm/Dinner from 7pm to 10pm
The bar is behind grand, 16-ft. (5 m) glass walls, and the extensive 2691 sq. ft. terrace (250 m²) offer stunning views over the "Queen of Beaches": Trouville beach and its boardwalk
- Wheelchair access - Open daily from 9am to midnight
Culture and discovery
Only two hours from Paris. As your train pulls into the pretty, half-timbered train station, you'll feel like your holiday has already started. Just a few steps away, you can cross the Touques river to the Trouville boardwalk in front of the bright facade of the Cures Marines.
On the beach, enjoy endless walks over the sand or along the boardwalk, take a boat trip or on a horse ride. Don't forget to enjoy the swimming pool, sailing club, tennis courts and mini golf. Marvel at the famous and eccentric 19th century villas along the coastline and experience many types of neo-architecture: neo-Norman, neo-classical, neo-Louis XIII, neo-Italian, neo-Moorish, and many more.
At the port, the colorful fishing boats recall the town's past as a former fishing village. Don't miss Trouville market on Wednesdays and Sundays.
In the town, visit pretty shops and casinos, art galleries and World Heritage sites. Trouville hosts exhibitions and cultural events all year round.
Explore the Côte Fleurie Visit Deauville or Villers, Houlgate or Dives, where William the Conqueror set sail for England. Perhaps you'll follow the footsteps of Alphonse Allais or Marcel Proust and reach Honfleur or Cabourg.
A Taste of the Pays d’Auge Explore the Normandy region: half-timbered houses standing in green pastures, apple orchards, cheeses, farms and inns. Be inspired and follow the small roads to Lisieux, Caen or Bayeux, and visit Carmel, Memorial or the tapestries.
Golf Just a few minutes away, the Deauville Saint-Gatien golf club is a hilly, wooded course with outstanding panoramic views over the bay of Seine
Just a short distance away, you can find: - Race tracks - The beaches of the Normandy landing - Cider and cheese routes
THE ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENTS - PLANET 21
At Trouville, as in all our Thalassa sea & spa destinations, protecting the environment is one of our top priorities. For examples, the institute uses biodegradable films for our seaweed wraps, he filters and cools the water from the institute before returning it to the ocean.
Naturally Thalasso Nature takes care of us. With your help, we take care of nature
Our price includes
- 2 or 3 nights in a Double Room - Breakfast - Program: Road to Happiness Stopover (3 treatments per day) - Access to the Fitness Area & Beauty Space of the Site
Our price does not include
- Flights or other transport - Transfers - Meals and drinks unless stated otherwise - Meals for children - Other room categories - Excursions and optional extras - Personal spending money and tips - Personal travel insurance - Visitors' tax - Pet accommodation (for hotels where pets are allowed)
For any additional information or help prior to booking this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to help. Please ensure you indicate: to which offer you are referring, how many passengers (adults and children - specify ages) would be travelling and which date or dates you are interested in.
Cures Marines Trouville Hôtel, Thalasso & Spa - MGallery by Sofitel Boulevard de la Cahotte 14360 Trouville-sur-Mer FRANCE
Getting to the resort by car: 124.3 miles (200 km) from Paris, (2 hours 15 minutes): A13 highway: Toward Rouen - Caen, take the Deauville/Trouville exit. Continue along the A132 and then the D677 towards Trouville-sur-Mer. Continue driving straight, then take a right turn and cross the bridge over the river Touques. Continue along the quay to the Casino. The hotel is on the left.
By train: 0.8 miles (1.3 km) (5 minutes' drive/15 minutes' walk) from the Trouville-Deauville rail station: Direct Line from the Paris Saint-Lazare station, (2 hours 10 minutes)
By plane: - 4.3 miles (7 km) (15 minutes' drive) from Deauville-Normandy Airport Ryanair flies to London Stansted twice a week (Friday and Monday)
- 27.9 miles (45 km) from Caen-Carpiquet Airport - 136.7 miles (220 km) (2 hours) from Paris CDG Airport - 2 hours 15 minutes from Paris Orly Airport
By boat: Trouville-sur-Mer marina 40.4 miles (65 km) from Gare Maritime Le Havre Traveling from Britain: 21.7 miles (35 km) from the port of Ouistreham (45 minutes' drive)
Parking: Private paying car park: 16 euro per day
Transfers: > Contact us for taxi fees and reservations